ciao outbox how to mass delete?

@sirrob (4112)
now i need help. i been roaming all over my ciao page lately and been replying to messages from friends. less that i know that every time you send or reply to a message it will be saved in your outbox. now it's accumulating so fast that i already have more than 200 there. any invites also will be placed there too. so anyone know how to mass delete the outbox contents? is there a way how to do it? or you just have to manually delete them and one by one? that is just too time consuming.
@pau_79 (793)
wow -200 messages! i only have 64 so far and not too worried--but if you really want to clear them i suggest you email support -I have emailed them twice for some queries and they replied within 2 days. I think its also why loading can take a while-its similar to mylot-we still have records of all our PM since the day we started-it can really slow down the system in my opinion
@sirrob (4112)
that's sounds a good idea to try. i'll surely do that later on. somehow that would be another reason why it's been slowing in deleting those outbox messages.
I don't know, myself. I hope you find something on their website or FAQ to help. It seems like something they would want to incorporate to keep users from being overwhelmed.
@sirrob (4112)
i am all over the site and all the corners of it, i have searched them incuding the cobwebs on top and at the bottom but no good results came out.[SIGH] i'll just go back later to check on it again fro the last time and see what i can.