I got the new video of Sheryl Crow at Itunes for free but

My red ipod shuffle can't play videos but it can p - Ipod shuffle that plays great at any time.
@ShellyB (5245)
my little red ipod shuffle can't play it so I bought the song for 99 cents. I think that's pretty good. The name of the video is Out of our heads. I have a few videos so that in the future, when I decide to buy one I already have a collection, a lot of them are free from itunes. So here is my question: have you gotten your free videos from itunes? Do you like their pick of the week? Do you wish they had a better selection like Sheryl Crow? If you did what are your favorite videos? Mine are Mercy by Duffy and this new one by Sheryl Crow.
@fwidman (11519)
I have not been to ITunes in a long time. I leave that place for you and the child I'm sure that the free videos and music are nice, and you have found some good music that you may not have found otherwise, from groups or singers that you may not have heard of. It's a great promotion by Starbucks
@ShellyB (5245)
I know what you mean, without itunes I would not know of Duffy Me sleepy
@fwidman (11519)
Poor baby! I hope you are having a nice nap
@ShellyB (5245)
I did, and I did not dream anything weird
I have gotten some. I like some of them... it is a nice way to hear different songs than what I might find on the radio.
@ShellyB (5245)
I agree with you, they used to have a free selection on spanish, I do think they do that anymore.