Choose first then LOVE

I am always asking why i don't yet give my love to someone special. Why am i not into relationship now? Then, i realized i have not chosen to love yet. Yeah. I am so busy by other things and not minding to give time for romance and the "eros" love. Also, i have not yet chosen whom to love, and whom to give my love. I am yet unsure. I have to be sure because I think there is no turning me back when i make the decision.
I agree with you friend. You'd have to take considerable time to think things over before deciding to love especially if it's a lifetime relationship. Just take your time. You are still young my friend. Enjoy life and love
thanks for the response. yeah. i am still young and i will enjoy life first before committing myself to someone.
@checapricorn (16072)
[i]Hi lloyd, If you will meet the right one for you, I am sure you will not choose and think about giving your love, it is automatic! LOL! Good luck and wish you will find your girl, who knows she is also waiting for you this time! LOL![/i]
@Jezebella (1447)
It is okay to focus on a career and things first then look for that one person to love. Different people work best in different ways. I mean some relationships fail because of the business of one or both people. It takes a lot of time and work to be in a successful and healthy relationship.
@pinks17 (2192)
[i]It's actually fine if you chose to be single and probably just in to dating only.There are times that it's better to be Single and be not in to relationship.The downside of being single is that sometimes you long to be with someone. And just a piece of advise...love yourself first..know yourself..know what you want in life before you let someone get in to your life and have a partner...regardless is just for a girlfriend thingy and if you are not ready yet for marriage..I suggest you have to know yourself more first and love yourself before getting in to a relationship.sigh..such a dilemma.[/i]
Makes sense to me. I thought long and hard about what I wanted in a realtionship before falling for the wrong person. by the time I met my husband I knew what I was looking for, and i found it all when I found him. I am extremely lucky.