do you like to hang out

@naaima (241)
Pakistan
yes or not
@hitesh369 (534)
Yes but now days with mylot only.
@disvachic (10123)
yes when i am in the mood
@usman4ud (331)
• Pakistan
hang out with,we like to go to bars,or rent movies,or something like that..what do you do?'....this is
Yes
@nooreldin (471)
• Kuwait
I do it when I don't have anything slse to do..and this means I'm n a bad mood, so I hate it ..I just do it when I have to
@usman4ud (331)
• Pakistan
yes
@loved1 (5337)
I guess that all depends on the situation. I like to hang out with positive people who are having a pleasant time doing something constructive. I do not like to hang out in a bar with people who gripe about their lives and stare at the TV while they drink.
@usman4ud (331)
• Pakistan
Yes
@heartonfire (4132)
• Denmark
why do people post a discussion and then add 'yes or not'..it sounds so rough and maybe that is why you don't have many people responding to it...and the point in all this is not only to reply yes or no,it is all about sharing opinions so it would sound lot nicer if your text was something like 'me,for example i have lots of friends that i hang out with,we like to go to bars,or rent movies,or something like that..what do you do?'....this is lot more friendly and attracts people more,don't u think?