What is the best way to verify my Paypal account?

I finally reach the minimum payout here in mylot and I'm one of the lucky member here that can have payment at the end of this month. But I have a problem. My Paypal account is not been verified yet. I don't know to verify it. My all my fellow kababayan here do you all have a verified Paypal account? How do you verify your Paypal account? What is the best way to verify my account? Can you suggest what is the best way to verify my Paypal account. Do you happen to get your payments here in cash? Thank you for all your help..
@ishralene09 (2260)
The best way and probably the cheapest way to verify your paypal (I just did it recently) is through these steps: 1.Go to unionbank and open an EON account, it should be available a week or two. 2.Claim it as soon as possible, and wait for the activation. You should pay an annual payment of 350 from the time you received the EON ATM/Visa Debit Card 3.After two banking days the account should be active. Deposit at least Php200 on the ATM 4.Go to paypal and do the verification process. Enter the info on the ATM/Debit card. You'll have to wait for the confirmation code. 5.Wait for 3-5 banking days and call unionbank's customer service hotline, and then in the answering machine prompt, press 5, and then wait for a teller. Ask him/her about the paypal code, and then she'll ask questions and stuff, and finally she's give it to you. 6.Go back to where you usually surf(I suggest home, because paypal is such a delicate thing.) and then confirm the card using the paypal code given to you. 7.BAM! you are now verified. Have a nice day.
Thank you ishralene09.. That will be a big help.. By the way did you got your paypal payment in your hand? Is that EON Card also like ATM card which I can withdraw money in any ATM Machine? Thanks again..
I haven't withdrawn the money yet. I'm going to wait for the gomezpeer payment as well as the Ciao payment. I don't think I'm going to get paid this coming month in mylot though. But I wish I would be. After you've verified your account, you can withdraw the money into your account. And yes, the EON account is just like having a BPI ExpressCash card, the only difference is Unionbank's ATM acts also as a Visa Debit card, so you can use it to verify the account. You can also use it like a cash card, no minimum deposit, just an annual payment of 350. And one thing, the EON account is an ATM account, you'll only get an ATM. Have a nice day.
Thank you isralene.. That will be a big help for me and the others who also have same questions regarding paypal verifications. Have a nice day.. Thanks..
@pehpot (4762)
Hello there! first congratulations! well I do have a paypal account but I have no plans yet to link it. I will just let the money sit in there and wait until it accumulates into bigger amount, and then I would link it to my bank account or open up an eon in Union bank or just for a debit card my hubby got for free to be a paypal affiliate.
Thank you phepot for responding.. Do Paypal will still receive all my online earnings even if its not been verified yet? Do all you online earnings get into your paypal account even your paypal has not been verified yet? Thanks you for you help..
@pehpot (4762)
yes they do, right now two payments I got from here is still on my paypal.