Would you prefer to carry 10 single dollars or one ten dollar bill

Ten dollars - Ten singles equals ten dollars
@sudalunts (5526)
in your wallet? I prefer the singles rather than the single bill, because if I only needed a dollar or two, I already have it handy. My husband never like to carry singles, he prefers the bigger bills, so I always exchange my single bill with his singles if he has enough. What about you, do you think singles are burdensome, or your rather have the larger bill, or does it matter to you at all?
@markmoney (2868)
I prefer the singles or smaller bills, because I'm a loader, I must always have smaller bills, for change. Another reason is, if you lost the 10 bill, you lost it all, not like when it is divided into smaller bills. And you will have thicker wallet if you have smaller bills. =)
@sudalunts (5526)
I never thought of the possibility of losing the larger bill, you have a good point. Thanks for responding.
@ishralene09 (2260)
I'd prefer to carry both. It's simply because here in the Philippines the smaller bills, usually the coins play a very big thing in the economy, to say specifically retail businesses is a hit here. So I tend to carry all amounts. If I'm in the US though, I would carry single $1 notes and just a few big notes. My reason is that I've gotten used to the small bills stuff. Have a nice day.
It doesn't bother me to carry singles bills. But, this is the way I think. And this is why I don't normally why I don't carry much money on me. I think the more bills you carry weather its small or big. And if some body notices that you seem to have alot of money in your wallet they might want to rob you. So that scares me. I like using my debit card instead. Happy Mylotting!!!!