The L.A. Times Suppresses Obama’s Khalidi Bash Tape

If you take a look at all the institutions around us, the media, etc....they have taken on a roll of not being objective, and protecting chosen ones. Here L.A. Times chooses to protect Obama. http://article.nationalreview.com/?q=ZDFkMGE2MmM1M2Q5MmY0ZmExMzUxMWRhZGJmMTAyOGY=
@rodney850 (2145)
Yestheypayme2dothis, This is just another MSM cover-up to protect the "messiah"! Obama is depending on the normal Jewish vote for democrats. Can you imagine what would happen if this became a youtube special and was shown to have anti-semitic talks? The Jewish vote wouldn't go democrat this year for sure and I'm not convinced it will anyway. There is already too much of a cloud over Obama as far as Israel is concerned and even though he "says" he will honor our alliance with Israel, it wouldn't be the first or even second time he has flipped on something.
He is not going to honor anything.
@clrumfelt (5424)
I have ceased to marvel at the MSM's bias toward Obama and have started to ask myself WHY are they doing this. I recall in the 2000 and 2004 presidential races, the MSM was obviously biased toward the liberal party. However, in those races they were at least somewhat balanced in their coverage. I saw quite a few right wing supporters on most of the news programs back then. During this campaign, they have been woefully lacking in all respects. Not only are they not featured very often, but the interviews always cast them in a bad light or cut them off before they can really say anything. I have begun to suspect that the MSM, as well as numerous politicians, have actually been threatened into keeping quiet and promoting Obama. I heard of this intimidation toward media in one of the campaign stops Obama made and I believe he has enough criminals working for him that he seriously could carry out any threats made toward journalists and their families. McCain's supporters are wondering why he hasn't brought up certain facts about Obama's life and sealed the election for himself. I say intimidation can go a long way toward keeping someone quiet.
Something is going that we don't know about. Obama has so much confidence in himself no matter what and so does his wife. They are untouchable. This is pretty bad. Imagine life under Obama's thumb. I often wonder what is behind this. It is just like Oprah. She has all these followers....