Tis The Season.....

@sconibear (8010)
well, it's begun......the Christmas commercials have already started on TV, stores are starting to decorate, magic's in the air. so although early, in honor of the holiday season, a few Christmas jokes for you: Q. why does Mrs. Claus get so frustrated? A. because Santa only comes once a year.......and that's down the chimney. Q. what do the reindeer's wives do when the reindeer are away? A. they go out and blow a few bucks. Q. how do you tell the difference between a male snowman and a female snowman? A. snowballs. Q. why did Frosty get so excited A. he heard the snow blower was on it's way. Early Happy Holidays Everyone!!!
@ctrymuziklvr (11059)
Christmas is one of my favorite holidays...just like everyone else but the stores, tv and media start way too soon as far as I'm concerned. Halloween and Thanksgiving come first so they should wait a few weeks before they start all they hype.
@sconibear (8010)
yeah, it's probably my favorite holiday. my girlfriend thinks i'm nuts because i always want to put our tree up NOW!!! she's making me wait until Thanksgiving this year.
@msmell (1378)
Oh no you cant wait that long to put your tree up! I'm with you put it up early
• Atlantic City, New Jersey
I put my tree up on Nov 1 ~ my motto is- it's never to early...lol
@missybear (11396)
Happy holiday to you to Sconibear.