I'm sleeping irregular patterns again, the payout drives me nuts!

Oh I hate it when I need to reach payout in mylot. I am losing sleep. Now I'm going to rest a bit so I can write more. Have you ever done a myLot marathon of about 20hrs-4hrs-20hrs awake-sleep pattern? I guess I can't do it now. Back in July I made it. Now I'm just to weak. Heehee. Well, going to rest now. Hope to reach the payout. I'm at 7.84 now. Need 2.16 more. Weee. Have a nice mylot day to everyone. Oh BTW, I don't have any referrals. Have a nice day.
@subha12 (18453)
It is same for me now. only difference is that I am not posting much also. I can't post much here. this month may miss payout by whisker.
Me too, I missed my payout last October by about...50 cents? Sad..but you'll get it next month, that's for sure.
@darksorrow (4671)
• Bangladesh
I can see you have started this discussion yesterday. So what is the condition of your earnings. Have you reached payout yet. I missed the payout as i said.lol Best of luck.
Missed it too. Have a nice day. Sorry for the very late comments. Been checking unresolved discussions just now.
you have already arrived payout?i haven't.i tried me best to write something about me.and reached $2.30,god~~~~it's a long way for me....
I only need a dollar now, although I think it won't reach, I am so busy this day. Have a nice day.
@underdogtoo (9599)
Sleep is very important although sometimes it might feel like an obstacle in getting things done. I sleep when I feel sleepy. Strangely, I have been sleeping a lot in the late afternoons when I come home from the farm. I guess my body is not as strong as it used to be. Cheers!!
Yeah me too, I think that sleeping is an obstacle. Heehee. Have a nice day.
@nimasa (122)
Good job man. I have one Question. How many discussions should i amswer or post and how many images i can upload to get max $1?? I 've been here 4 days now and max earning for one day for me was 15 cents.
Hmm...Rate and post 100+ response and 5 discussions. I think that was my formula for the 2.00+ I received last july.
@Sephrox (397)
• Brazil
I don't have referrals as well, ishralene... But i can't keep my pace cause i have to study a lot these days. So i need to sleep well...
take it easy.don't be the slave of money.
As you can see the discussion is a month ago. I'm not a slave of money, but rather a slave of bed since I am frequently resting right now(I need to). Have a nice day. Anyways needing money is different than wanting money. If so, who can be considered as slave of money out of that two? Just wanted your opinion. Have a very nice day.