Why would god wanna create this timy things.....

@snpyvin (1518)
Malaysia
Most of us who have mosquito hate them. They are like little vampires sucking our blood and bring inflection and diseae to us. I wonder why god wanted to create such pest at first.
@littleowl (7157)
Good question but wish I could answer it myself..they are horrible and really love me sometimes I get bitten badly by them but fortunatley they don't give Malaria the species in the UK that I know of..littleowl
@snpyvin (1518)
Hehe... maybe its just the natural.
They say everything for a reason but I sure don't know the reasons for them
@snpyvin (1518)
Ya it is indeed a reason.
Hi snpyin, Mosquito normally lives near humid water and swamps and they were there long before any humans started to live in those areas, and that is exactly what has happened, people moved in and that why there are lots of mosquitos are arond people. Tamara
@snpyvin (1518)
Look like we are the intruder haha... So they have war with us by sucking our blood.
@pehpot (4762)
In everything there is always a no and a yes, a positive and a negative (as you can also see it here) it really means that there should always be balance. Mosquitoes are there for balance, maybe there are other use of mosquito that are relevant and important to the nature. we may be really confused on why they are but think about it, maybe those tiny blood sucking insects also wonders why this slapping big hand is created to kill them
@snpyvin (1518)
I agree with your view. Thanks for dropping by.