Every one of us likes our own company. We like the freedom it gives.

By Bala
@balasri (26553)
We are always bound by an invisible rule and order when we are with others. So when we are alone at our absolute privacy we tend to enjoy the thought that this whole world belongs to us and try to do many weird things?What do you do when you are alone without any control over you?
@cupid74 (11394)
• Pakistan
Hi Bala well,somehow i dont have such hard shell around me i am on my natural stance while at office or at home. So i dont do Much Weired or Strange things while i am alone just simple and regular things What about u, u never tell what u do when u r alone and trying to dig from others. Smart, isnt it Take care
@balasri (26553)
Because no one asked.Now take it from me.I trim my mush,attach the fridge,sing aloud, try to get a little drink,watch hot movies.Sorry you asked for it.
@cupid74 (11394)
• Pakistan
Wow i got the answer, it seems u r just like me in Speelling So i assumed u want to Say "Attack Fridge "" Not Attach fridge and sing Loud. LOL other things whats fun of wwatching sucj movies when u are alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take care and enjoyyyy, and these are Not that WEIRED things
@balasri (26553)
Attack.You are right.My fingers got a little exited at the thought of being alone and becoming weird.
@Sreekala (23616)
Hi Bala, I don't understand what do you mean by invisible rule! When I am alone, if I am in office, I am happy that I can spend time with mylot without any disturbance. If I am at home (there is no chance alone at home, because kids are around)I love to watch TV programme without any disturbance. (If anybody at home I can't watch a particular channel). What about you?
@balasri (26553)
Invisible rule is the self restraint.You don't have to be so restraint when you are among people.I do all kinds of weird things like singing loud,attacking the fridge taking one shot of more scotch.The list can go on.
@Sreekala (23616)
Thanks for made me understand the same. So please enjoy your life. Have a nice day!
@balasri (26553)
Anytime.
@Roseo8 (2947)
well Bala I am alone at home most of the time,but has not done any weird things so far that calls for mention here,because I am always slave to the invisible rules drummed into my head in childhood.Well perhaps one day I will disconnect the door bell and the phone,put my feet up(quite unlady like) and sit and watch "home alone part 1 and 11" and laugh my heart out...That is the weirdest thing I can think of doing right now......*smile*.......
@balasri (26553)
You must be a fairy flying around with a wand to be this weird.
@Roseo8 (2947)
ha..ha..Bala you are so lavish in your praise these days,and this do appear a bit wierd to me......
@GreenMoo (11842)
It's pretty rare that I get time completely to myself, so I tend to just do the things I find it most difficult to do when the rest of the household are about. So I end up reading, writing letters or maybe writing emails. I'm sorry it's such a boring reply! I'd like to be able to say I do something exciting, but it just wouldn't be true!
@balasri (26553)
It is true that I am expecting some exciting responses.And your declaration sure made me smile.
@stephcjh (32327)
I love it when I am alone sometimes. It gives me time to get things done and have peace of mind also.
@balasri (26553)
Peace be with you.
@littleowl (7157)
Hi bala..I just do housework etc and relax in my own company which I love...littleowl
@balasri (26553)
Not an exiting response little owl.I am a little disappointed.
@Rozie37 (15503)
• Turkmenistan
At the risk of totally embarrassing myself, I will admit that I talk to myself when I am alone. I will tell myself jokes or funny stories and even LOL. I really enjoy being alone most of the time. A lot of the things that I like to do the most are solitary activities.
@balasri (26553)
I fully understand and I know that we have the right to do whatever we like within the four walls.Nothing to be embarrassed here.
Hi balasri, When I am left to my own device with no interuptions I love to have a long bath and the I loove to sit and do my meditation with lighted candles and incense burning and later I like to pig out with what ever I want to eat or drink with no one to tell me what to do. Tamara
@balasri (26553)
Sounds so blissful.I will try this next time I am alone.
@veejay19 (3592)
There was a time in my life when i was constantly surrounded by people whether it was family, friends or relatives.But now after my retirement and since i am a bachelor i find that i am most of the time on my own and alone.I now have the freedom to live my life as i want, to do whatever i want without any hindrance or interference from anyone.I do not miss the crowd anymore and am happy and content when left alone.
@balasri (26553)
Wish you all the best and a peaceful life.
@mimpi1911 (25454)
Here is one story for you. In a naked island where being without thread is a custom, an adolescent fantasizes women with clothes from neck to toe. That's so seducing for him! Likewise, in a house where you live alone you have that freedom and luxury of having me-time all the time, isn't it? I do all weird things all the time and not doing it when my parents come over, is a change that I enjoy seldom.
@balasri (26553)
I am in a crowded country where people are always dressed to the hilt Mimpi.
@mimpi1911 (25454)
I have been there darling... and it was fun!
@balasri (26553)
Did we meet there Mimpi?
@aseretdd (13736)
That is like my situation with my current job... no one is there to like rule or supervise me... since my boss and her other staff are in the main city... so i am alone in the office... But i call them everyday... to ask what they would like me to do... sometime they have a job for me... but most of the time none... so i just stay in the office and mylot... i don't do anything weird... but when i get really bored... i go home early...
@balasri (26553)
The luckiest prson I have come across in many years.Have fun friend .
@alokn99 (5717)
Strange as this may sound Bala, I get a lot of time like this and i think ,think and think.Then i find ways of trying to stop myself from thinking. Mind control not easy though.
@balasri (26553)
You must be a good thinker.Because it reflects in your responses.
@Mirita (2668)
I love to be by myself because when we enjoy ourselves is easy to enjoy others. Just sitting on a bench outside my house is a wonderful experience because you can hear so many wonderful noises that we usually don't pay attention if we are with others. The sound of nature is amazing and we just need to close our eyes ,and listen to every sound.