Are you planning to move to another city soon?

@hdjohnson (2981)
My family and I are moving to another subsidary city of Atlanta. We are actually moving next Weekend. We're in the process of packing, yuck! The good thing is we have motivated buyers coming to look at our present residence this weekend. So we're hopeful that they will definitely buy our house. The city we're moving too is approximately 23 miles north of our present house. We've lived here since 2004 and enjoy the peace and quiet. Our new place is 10 minutes walking distance from my employer, so needless to say, the savings on gas alone is going to be a HUGE help in our monthly expenses. What about you, anyone else planning to move in November or shortly thereafter? Or even if you just moved? Do you like your new residence and neighbors? Share your story with us.
@pehpot (4762)
We are planning to move out next year, well our plans is dependent to my hubby's work (like yours) if they would allow him to work from home, we might move to a province here and if not we will move to a place smaller. We are renting a house now and it is too big for us and maybe we can save some if we rent a smaller one
Honestly, I really hate moving. There are always too many things to pack, too many things to worry about. I like where I am living, because everything is so familiar to me, I love them so much. But people always have to move about, go to a new school, find a new job, or something else. Move to a new place, you can find new friends, it is a good thing.
@rkrish (3003)
hi john, i was a newbie every where say in 7 places in last 6 years and keep on shifting to new places and find new friends as well say neighbours but its time for me to hold at one place..i feel relx to keep at one place atleast for next 3 years
No,i dont have any plan to move to another city.For the last 25 years we are living in the same place were my home is located.It is a nice place and there is no intention for me to move to another city.