Whats the One TV Show That You Think Should No Longer Be On TV?

@elmiko (6640)
For some there some TV shows that have been on so long you just wish they would be cancelled. For me that would be Jerry Springer as its the same trashy nonsense. My mom thinks the Price Is Right Show should be canceled. I thought it would be canceled when Bob Barker retired. I still like the Price Is Right though.
i wish they'd kill that "tim and eric,awesome show" that's on adult swim. it's pointless,and a waste of film.it's not even a cartoon like the rest of the schedule.
@elmiko (6640)
I've never heard of the Tim and Eric Show but then again I have not watched the cartoon network in years.
@leenie50 (3992)
Elmiko, I have to go with you on the Jerry springer show. But one night time show that has out run it's time is ER. I used to watch it religiously but really got tired of it. As far as a game show, I'd have to say Jeopardy. Maybe it's because I can't keep up but I find it annoying. I'm sure if I thought long enough I'd come up with more but no need. leenie
@elmiko (6640)
I don't hear much about ER anymore and don't really know if there showing new episodes or reruns. I remember when ER was popular but thats been years ago. I don't see Jeopardy ever going away. NBC would lose part of its identity if it did although I never watched it hardly at all and really don't care about it. I'm sure most prefer Wheel of Fortune over Jeopardy. The Jerry Springer producers seem to take pride on being voted Worst Show Ever. Jerry Springer himself says "I can't believe i'm still hosting this show". I can't either Jerry as where has all your time went,lol.
@Lakota12 (42794)
my hubby liked the price is Right but I dont watch it. as for that Jerry Springer I never did like it . alot of judge shows and talk show could go out the door and bring backa few soaps lol
jerry, price is right, simpsons, oprah, martha stuart, and army wives.. yeah i know im awful!! lol
@secretbear (19472)
hi elmiko! i'm not sure about the shows there in your country but here in our country, there are lots of tv shows that should not be airing anymore. they've been aired a few times before and airing them again is like a waste of time since we have watched them all already. those broadcasting networks probably are aiming for the new audience but there are still a lot more old audiences who see the same show everyday. we need something new and refreshing so we can make the most out of the electricity and tv watching time.