little post doesn't mean i am lazy

@aprces (1082)
China
little post doesn't mean i'm lazy,i'm just busy with other things,you're always on my mind,so don't forget me,fellow mylotter.hello,everybody,i'm aprces,you can call me guy,but not gay,remember it carefully :-P one or two blogs i've got,but there is no contents at all.i am think of writing for what i really want to post.now before my blog starting,i want to recommend two blogs that is good from my viewpoint first hanhan------blog.sina.com.cn/twocold (posts used to be deleted by BSP,it's natural in china) he is successful student,but he quit school.he againsts chinese education system without high diploma,but he is a good writer,famous speed racer and a conscientious man who dare to tell the truth with morality.he is 25 years old there are two links below about a interview of him,you can watch it •you.video.sina.com.cn/b/16292048-1252723954.html •you.video.sina.com.cn/b/16398080-1252723954.html zhou shuguang or zoula or zola-------www.zuola.com/weblog (GFW in china) he is a chinese too.he was famous of his civil reporter through his weblog,i think he is a excellent blogger acted as good as his words if you want to know him for more,go to wikipedia: •en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhou_Shuguang that's all
@Anne18 (11036)
I think we all go through phases when we don't post a lot, its not being lazy its called getting on with things that need to be getting on with. I haven't made payout this time around, and I know I haven't been lazy at all!! So no worries mate, just post when you can.
@aprces (1082)
i think this discussion started is in wrong list.it shouldn't be posted in "mylot.com",maybe the right position is under "blogging"or"blogger".i am used to posting anything in "mylot.com"unwittingly.i shall repeat it in the right position without "copy & paste",it's a bit hard to me by the way,this discussion was added "mature content" automatically after my submitting.i don't know is there anything beyond the mark?
@aprces (1082)
ps:welcome to abuse this discussion in wrong position