I married on the Halloween day, 10 years ago! Is it good or bad?

Romania
Today me and my husband are celebrating 10 years from our marriage day! Still happy! I didn't know then more about haloween, but I am asking myself is it good or bad, we married in that day? What do you think about it?
@teshavill (278)
Hi!The fact you're still celebrating your 10th year anniversary,that is something Good.It is always a milestone for me if you are doing great with something and for that long years(10 years),that is not bad at all.It really doesn't matter when or where you got married.What matters is you are still with the person whom you vowed to be your partner in life.Happy Anniversary!
thanks my friend! I guess so, it was a good thing to marry in such a day.
@unuzzz (1274)
hi anirc750310 ! wow, 10 years marriage ? i feel happy for you guys .. XD HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to both of you !! may your marriage filled with laugh, joy, luck, and happiness for eternity hehee.. sure, there's nothing wrong with the date i think God didn't create any bad day in this life all day is cherished and blessed by Him all we have to do is just pray and be thankful for that cheers anirc750310 .. XD ^^
you are right! thanks for your words!
@checapricorn (16072)
[i]Hi anirc, wow..happy anniversary to the two of you! I am sure it was good since after 10 years, you are still together and happy! That is a great date since a lot of people are celebrating too! ENjoy! LOL![/i]
thanks! I hope it is good, although I did not think for a minute what day it is, or if it is a good thing or no t.