PerfectBux Is Another Scam!!!

@sdas86 (6076)
Malaysia
Hi, Everyone, I reach payout of $2.00 in PerfectBux. I request for payment to PayPal but it says my request is invalid and the amount they are going to pay is -$8. It is a negative value. They say that the minimum payout fees is $10.00 for PayPal. So, if I keep on clicking and reach $10.00, then I go request payout, they will use the same method to calculate payment again. [i]My earning: $10.00 PerfectBux payment fees: $10.00 PerfectBux calculation: $10.00 - $10.00 = $0.00[/i] So, in the end, I get nothing. [b]PerfectBux is another scam PTC site!!! Have you have this experience?[/b]
@mysdianait (64064)
That's another perfect scam i didn't join that one as it was one that launched after I decided not to join any more. I think I shall stick with that decision.
at first ,thank you very much for your tips ,i did not know the site before ,so i do not know if it is a scam or not ,but from what you said ,i feel it is true a scam site ,i feel you ought to leave it .i signed in a similar site ,it is crewbux.com ,i joined in this site only one month ,but i do not know if it is also a scam .
@sdas86 (6076)
Hi, I think that crewbux is not a scam.
@flowerhorn (1011)
Thanks for the tips. But I did see some payment proof from them in some websites. Anyway, I will wait for more replies here to see whether they are legit.
@sdas86 (6076)
Hi, It is only possible to get paid in PerfectBux if we earn a lot of money in it. If we only earn $10 or lower, than we will not make money at all.