A plea from OCD me

@dawnald (84131)
Shingle Springs, California
Got another unloved discussion: http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/1750610.aspx And I'm so OCD about resolving them. Anybody want a BR?
@owlwings (39104)
• Cambridge, England
Well, from a brief read of the related threads, it seems that you fell foul of somebody's rules/regulations/personal sensitivity. Until we try them, we very often don't know where internet contacts are coming from. It's not always quite as obvious as when we meet someone face to face. For example, in the first few sentences you often know someone's a kook by the way they dress and the way they talk. You can't see that online. Sooo ... we just have to wade in with our own attitudes (which we hope are open and honest) and if someone takes exception, there's no point in getting uppity about it. The best thing is to say 'OK, we won't go there again!' and leave it at that. I have known a number of sites that began to be good but the owner/moderator was so out of touch with what matters that it just fell apart. It takes a while to find places where there are like minded people and where we are wanted. They do exist but finding them is, like, trial and error and it doesn't do to belly-ache too much about the errors ... just forget it and move on!
@dawnald (84131)
• Shingle Springs, California
yes and I pretty much have, my only regret, problem, whatever the appropriate word, is that a good friend is over there and I'm banned, and I'm over here and he's banned. I don't particularly like being treated that way either, but deep breath deep breath, I'll get over it. lol
@owlwings (39104)
• Cambridge, England
I'm sure you will ... and if he's that good a friend, why haven't you worked out another way of communicating, already?
@dawnald (84131)
• Shingle Springs, California
We have but it's more fun on the forums. Maybe we just need to find another forum. lol
Unloved discussions. That is a good way to put it. I have one that only got 2 responses. I really thought it would get more. Maybe because it was called army of women. I should have given it a different title. I am going to comment on your unloved discussion now. Spreading a little love your way....big huggers to you.
@dawnald (84131)
• Shingle Springs, California
Thanks some days you just don't get lucky with discussions!
@sirrob (4112)
oopppsss, i didn't read the content here instead went directly in the link and read it. i have fun in that post. i certainly and wholeheartedly agree with you.
@dawnald (84131)
• Shingle Springs, California
I'll have a look!