Who's Shopping Those $5 BlowOut Sales?

@Pigglies (9340)
Due to the economy, there are now a bunch of going out of business sales. Today I got a winter jacket for only $5 because there was a store at the mall where everything was only $5! Isn't that crazy? Who else has been finding this sales? Will you endure the insanity to get a good deal?
@bowtieguy (5930)
I have been finding some good deals but none as good as the ones your discribing. I haven't been shopping as much these days other than getting all ym christmas gifts. I will have to keep an eye out though for these sales.
@Pigglies (9340)
I've mostly just been doing Christmas shopping too. But I also need clothes and shoes since I've grown out of a lot of stuff and the temperature is dropping. I really need to find a good shoe deal, because I have the "talking shoe" problem right now with the sole coming off.
@luvstochat (6914)
Wow great for you bad for the poor business that went under. So far we have only had one store go out of business here and it is a store that sells baby and maternity clothes things I don't need. I hate seeing businesses have to close their doors and sell their items for practically nothing.
@Pigglies (9340)
I felt bad too. But the blowout sale is their last chance to make any money on the stuff that they have. They were even selling their forklift! I'm amazed they went under too, because their stuff is fairly cheap and a lot of people shop there. But I guess it was too cheap, not enough mark up and when people stopped going to the mall as much, it was too much for their business.
@sunshine4 (8709)
If I send you $5 can you get me one of those jackets too:) I haven't seen many sales on winter items. I did go to walmart today and bought 2 tanks for $1 each and a hannah montana shirt for my daughter for only $3. I love finding great buys, especially around this time of year. Great for buying holiday gifts.
@Pigglies (9340)
I can't get a good sale on tank tops yet out here. The best I've seen is $4 for plain ones. The problem is, it's still hot here. But it isn't usually this hot. So stores already ordered tons of winter stuff and a lot of them are already putting it on sale in hopes that that will make people buy it. It never snows here so I'm shocked they even sell snow jackets and stuff. I'd never buy a warm winter jacket normally, but for $5 I figured I might have a use for it.