One Life, One Chance..

@sdas86 (6076)
Malaysia
Hi, We only have one life. Making the correct choice in life is very important. Do you choose the job you like? Do you choose your way of life? Normally, we only make one decision for our job and then we never change it anymore. Do you like your job? If not, do you want to change it? Do you like the lifestyle you are having now? If not will you try to change it?
@Bebs08 (10689)
definitely at the moment, I need a change.. i want another type of job. currently I am not working still looking for one but I have been working in the classroom teaching kids for 16 years and if possible i want a change. I stopped that job because I migrated and now that I am here now and looking for job, I want another type of job. Being in the classroom is so stressful.
@sdas86 (6076)
Hi, I am studying in the filed that I do not like. So, at the same, I am working hard to study the thing I like. I hope that I can venture into my interest when I have graduated.
@Bebs08 (10689)
oh really? I am just wondering why you choose the field of study you don't like? that is not worth because when you graduated on that area, you would not like to work in the same field, and you will end up working the thing you like which is not what you graduated from? Get what I mean? there are many that I know of who are in that position. It happened because they are not the one who chooses the course they take, it's their parent's choice and it ends up useless because they were not able to use it when they are done with their studies. Good luck anyway.
Hmmmmm.. Good discussion to start off. I personally feel that nobody is atmost satisfied with what they have. Everyone of us always aspire for more. That's human. Ofcourse I like my life,my living style,my everything but then I feel I need to inprove for better,more comforts,more sophisticated,more happier,more healthier,more wealthier,more sweet,more caring etc etc.. This small heart is never satisfied with wat it has. It always aspires for more. Please don't think that I am devouring. Aspiring for more and achieving it through hard work is no bad. Hope u understand my stand!! Cheers
@sdas86 (6076)
Hi, You are right. As a human being, we never satisfied with what we have. We always hope to improve our current life. Thanks for your great response.