Earn $100 a month from MYLOT.

@lchiat (1070)
Malaysia
Hi all my friends here. I just wondering anyone here earned $100 a month from Mylot? Is it possible for us to earn $100 from Mylot a month? Happy myloting!!! Good luck!!!
@vidhyavini (6112)
You can earn $25 per month in mylot by your effort. If you need more than that then it definitely needs some active referrals under you. Getting active referrals under you is not that easy in mylot. Happy mylotting.
@lchiat (1070)
Hi. Thanks a lot for your response. Ya i agree with you. Getting referals is really a hard job here. I try my very best to get more referals but i stil only get 7 referals. But i will try my best see how much can i earn a month here. Happy myloting!!! Have a nice day!!!
Hahaha, I guess it is possible, but don't think anybody reached it yet. I do know a site where you can get $100 per month, but you need to put heaps of effort into it. Normally it's about $50 a month or $25 a month people make. As long as you can write a 120 word review on anything you want, you get a $1 a review. PM me if your interested. :)
@Shellyann36 (11278)
I would be interested in knowing please. I am going to request you as a friend. Thanks, Michele
@lchiat (1070)
Hi princess nice to meet you here. Thanks a lot for your response. Is it review stream? I know that site. It is really possible for us to earn a lot there. But i dont really like to write review on something. So i didnt join it. Thanks a lot for your information. Happy myloting!!! Have a nice day!!!
with the efforts I put in I get .01-.10 $ per day that come to 3$max per month. I have had many friends who earn about 3-5$ per day which is about 100$ per month. So its definately possible , but you need many active refrels as mentioned before... so enjoy mylot!
@lchiat (1070)
Hi. Nice to meet you here. Thanks a lot for your response. Wow! Seem that your friends work very hard here. I agree with you that referals really help us a lot here. But i dont think i can do it at this time. I am having my exam 10 more days to go. So i will put all my energy on my books hopefully i can get good result for this time. Happy myloting!!!
@julyteen (13259)
• Davao, Philippines
if i will base it on myself it's really impossible. i work hard here before but i was earned only $26. earning $100 here is possible if you have more active referrals work with the same motivation for you. it is not easy to earn here but even it's hard i will not give up to post. i want to reach maximum payout by hook or by crook!
@lchiat (1070)
Hi. Thanks a lot for your response. Ya it is really imposible if we only do it on our own. But if got a lot of active referals then surely it wont be a problem. I will work harder after my exam too. Happy myloting!!! Have a nice day!!! Good luck to you!!!
@miketagz (7494)
Wow, thats a great idea. I think if you refer more and if we post more discussions, equals more earnings. All we have to do is to put some effort and patience and you earn more than $100 a month. :D
@lchiat (1070)
Hi. Thanks a lot for your response. I will try my best to get more referrals after my final exam. If i can reach it i will start another discussion to let all of you here know that it is possible to earn that much a month from Mylot!!! Happy myloting!!!
@miketagz (7494)
Yeah, same to you. We do our efforts in posting. Have a good day. :D
@impexp (246)
Haha,there would be one who earn more than 100 per month without any referal.Who? the admin of mylot.
@lchiat (1070)
Hi. Thanks a lot for your response. Ya that is of course. Happy myloting!!!
@oderog (732)
• Kenya
I believe that earning $100 is possible with a little extra hard work, remember quality discussion that generate good discussion can enable somebody to earn this money, the other thing to note is that for you to earn this amount you should not be in a hurry since through this you will comprose the quality of your work, if one can follows the laid down rules then it is quite achievable. I guese for somebody to earn more he or she must also think of discussion that will generate good revenue for mylot, but it is possible through referal since you will be getting some percentage of their earning.
@lchiat (1070)
Hi. Thanks a lot for your response. Ya i agree with you that quality post will help us earn more here. I get my first payout at around 250 post only. Then i just realize that the quality of post will affect our earning. Happy myloting!!! Have a great day!!!
@jhenn22 (1243)
everything is possible. You just need to have a quite numbers of active referrals.
@lchiat (1070)
Hi. Thanks a lot for your response. Ya!!! Of course!!! Referrals help a lot in Mylot!!! Have a great day!!! Good luck to you my friend!!! Happy myloting!!!
@Shellyann36 (11278)
Well I am a new person to MyLot. I do not see how you could earn that much unless you had referrals that were posting as well. I would hope that you could figure it out. If you find out the secret to this, let us all know!
@lchiat (1070)
Hi. Welcome to Mylot. Actually it is possible if we have a lot of referrals. But if we only do it on ourself then it will be a bit impossible. At least we can write something that really good quality then we can earn that much a month. Have a great day!!! Good luck!!! Happy myloting!!!
@pehpot (4762)
100 dollars a month? well I used to think it would be possible on my part but so far the highest I earned in a month here is 24 dollars. IN 3 months I only earned 50 dollars but some can make it a hundred given three months, but 100 in a month? well it would be possible if you can make it at least 3.50 dollars a day (or less some cents) or 3.33 dollars a day to be exact, which means posting 150 lengthy response a day, one said it is possible to earn 5 dollars in just a day but one should spend the whole day here (no actually he said he spend 24 hours posting) so it really is possible if you really are determined to do so. but do you think it is worth it?
@lchiat (1070)
Hi. Thanks a lot for your response my friend. Ya what you said are right. I dont think it is worth if i spent that much time on it and only get $100 a month. But if i am bored and nothing to do then i will consider about it. But i wont do it on my own i will try get more refferals to help me up or make all the refferals i got to be more active. Like this may be i can reach more than that a month. Happy myloting!!! Have a great day and good luck my friend!!!
@ronaldinu (12440)
• Malta
The most i made was around 25 usd dollars a month. You have to earn around a dollar a day to make it. It is not easy nor impossible. However you have to work hard in order to reach your target. Earning $100 is quite a gigantic task. You have to have a lot of active referrals. Not easy but not impossible either.
@lchiat (1070)
Hi. Nice to meet you here. Thanks a lot for your response. Ya i agree with you that referrals play very important role here. They can boost up our earning if they are very active. If we do it on our on it is really a tough mission. But i will try to motivate the referrals i have now to be more active so that i can increase my earning. I will try to reach $25 a month first like you. After that i will try to reach $50 and more. Hopefully i can earn more from Mylot. Happy myloting!!! Have a great day my friend!!!
hi ichiat! $100 a month is quite big money, so you need to work big also. active referrals will help you a lot. but make sure you post lengthy responses everyday. let us know if you can reach that much. take care
@lchiat (1070)
Hi. Thanks a lot for your response. I think i can do it if i have 10 active referals who really work hard here. I will try my best to look for more referals. Happ myloting! Have a great day!
@flowerhorn (1011)
If such a person exists, I would like to meet him/her. Why? Because I would like to shake his/her hand to congratulate him. Okay, is there anyone out there?
@lchiat (1070)
Hi. Thanks a lot from your response. Hopefully this discussion can help you find the one you want to meet. Have a great day!!! Happy myloting!!!
@mimico (3619)
I think it's possible, but you'll need a lot of extra help. And by that I mean active referrals. I don't think it's possible for someone to make $100 a month on mylot by working alone. It would be great though to earn that much... Hmm this post has really challenged me to think about getting referrals. I've been on mylot for a few months now and still have zero referrals..
@lchiat (1070)
Hi. Thanks a lot for your response. Good luck to you! Referals really help a lot in your earning. Try to get more so that you can earn more here. Happy myloting!!! Have a great day!!!