what is the most scariest ghost story or urban legend youll ever listend to???

@carinio98 (2935)
[b]ok about scary things and ghost hunts... i dont think this ones for lonely person in the room. do you know about the thing who knocks the door? they say dont open up your door when you wake up in the night at 12am when you hear a knock 3 times. you will see a thing that youll never want to see in your intire life. about ghost that appear in white dress or also known as the white lady... do you know that they like mirrors? look at any ghost encounter with the white lady in any pictures and video cam they always see white ghost in there mirror or in the window with glass panel its just because they like to see there self in the mirror thats why. how about you? what kind of ghost story or urban legend do you know. and oooppppppppssssss i almost forgot to say... there is a urban legend that when you dream of somebody who died recently and offers you something dont accept it coz if you do youll be the next one. happy Halloween to all of you.... [/b]
@myanime (434)
I know lots of ghost stories.... And some of them are experienced by my close friends.... One of them that experienced it is my bestfriend.... She saw a shadow outside our gate,... I was there when she saw that but I didn't saw anything... She tells me where she saw it but there is no way that a man can stand there because there is some plants exactly on that place...
@carinio98 (2935)
ahhh some expert call them shadow people. it actually portray people image and be seen only in a blink or even some portion of our eyes.
@myanime (434)
I have never experienced to see things like that,... I don't know why,.. hehe but I don't want to experienced that,...