prices for prom pictures

how much should i charge for 5x7 and 8x10 individual pictures after I have done work on them in photo shop
Just a thought: are these your own photos you are trying to sell? If they are, perhaps you could try submitting them to a stock photo site rather than try to get into the market on a personal basis.
You could set a price per hour and state a minimum. You should take the kind and complexity of the work you are doing into account. I normally charge $20 per hour for basic restoration, with a minimum 1/2 hour. However, if you want a price per job, have a looke at www.saveyourpictures.com/photo_repair_pricing.html
@MrsFrizzle (1964)
I would check what other companites in your area are charging and charge just a little less to get the buisness.
@sedel1027 (17868)
Figure out the cost for the paper and ink (I am sssuming you are printing them out) and how much work you actually put into them. If you put 5 minutes into it and printed it out, I would say a few bucks. More time = more money.