Unity? Healing for the black and white races

I'm sorry about the poor choice of words in the title of this article, but the content is SO VERY IMPORTANT This was written by a Democrat, supporter of Hilary Clinton. I've been wanting to describe this but I'm just not that good of a writer. SO, please read this article, and COMMENT. http://obambi.wordpress.com/2008/10/20/no-fuc_king-time-for-the-national-anthem/ You will have to paste this link into your browser and then remove the underscore in the middle of the bad word....
@ClarusVisum (2163)
I'm clearly going to get a well-reasoned, rational, thought-out article from someone who named their blog "Obambi". Mm hmm. Would you trust criticism of McCain coming from "mcinsane.wordpress.com"? Also, in the future, just use tinyURL instead of manually editing the URL if mylot doesn't like it.
It's opinion and it makes some good points, and includes the word for word speech of Michelle Obama for review. I don't know how to use tinyurl -- care to teach?
@jend80 (2068)
you're also not going to get a well thought out argument from a blog which has as the first thing you see on it's page, is a request for donations followed by a header linking Obama with Bin Laden and Islamic extremists/terrorists.
@Destiny007 (5820)
I believe the article speaks very well for itself. 0bama has shown indications in the past of what he thinks of America. He calls our Constitution flawed, he spends 20 years in a white and America hating church, he surrounds himself with criminals, terrorists, and communists... and he has terrorist organizations like Hamas and many others hoping that he gets elected, simply because they know they can get a better deal from 0bama than they can from McCain. 0bama is a socialist, and he hates America and everything it stands for. All a person has to do is look at the facts and the things that he says, and the truth becomes obvious.
@piniongrl (142)
I have no problem with her speech but I don't think the world is perfect the way it is.
@spalladino (17927)
Give me a freaking break! We're suppose to take anything written on that website seriously? I heard about this earlier. There were a lot of speakers and time constraints so the singing of the national anthem was cut. The. National. Anthem. How dramatic. It's a shame, it was a disappointment to the singer, but was it an intentional slam against America???? Sure, the Obama campaign set it up so they could cancel it. That's a good way to win votes.