Should you feel anger or sympathy...

@modstar (9612)
...if you've found out that your partner was once infected by a sexually transmitted disease?
@pinks17 (2192)
[i]OMG.. I'll get mad because he didn't informed me or kept it as a secret.The fact I trusted him and gave myself to him,it's a betrayal for not telling me..[/i]
@modstar (9612)
Some std's are dormant so sometimes people don't know they have it.
@pinks17 (2192)
it's good that we have our health card and I regularly visits my ob-gyne and I have to undergo papsmear once a year.If I observe something different from my body I go to the hospital and have a check up right away.
@modstar (9612)
That's good! At least we're sure of you. umm.. i mean everybody here in mylot are sure of you lol!
@jammyt (2824)
That's a hard question...i can't get mad because it happened maybe before we got together. Second, he had his reason's i'm sure. i don't know if it is sympathy I will feel. Knowing myself, I'd be curious. I'd ask him how it happened.
@modstar (9612)
Probably the hardest question i ever asked here in mylot.
@carinio98 (2935)
[b]i only feel no anger or regret from her. coz if i do it will never help me a lot. i will find a cure for it. [/b] that all bow
@crazydaisy (3899)
I would be really mad to think that he would do that to me and think I would not be upset He is crazy.I don't want to say what I'll do to him. cd
@Ravenladyj (22937)
Honestly I wouldnt feel either of those things...being angry is pointless and really not fair on my part since it has nothing to do with me and having sympathy is just silly since the truth is, if one isnt careful thats a risk one takes and you get what you get..
@yizhewp (88)
i don't know why i should feel angery.actually i also have no idea why he/she was infected.because of making love with many persons?sorry for the assumption.if he/she do,maybe i will be angery.but if he/she don't,i would feel sympathise
I would feel sympathy for him. As long as it happened in the past and he is recovered from it, it would not bother me. What is in the past should stay in the past unless it affects me.
@Theresaaiza (10466)
I'd probably pray for his soul.........(unbelievable?)
@modstar (9612)
For a devoted catholic girl that you are, it's believable alright.
@Theresaaiza (10466)
suddenly what happened to the seasoned gimik girl? Lol!
@modstar (9612)
Lost in the woods with Edward Cullen.
@vicki2876 (5640)
It would depend. Is it gone away or a lifetime thing? If it is a lifetime thing I would be enraged as we never use protection.(I am tied) If it was before my time with him then I would let it go. I would never feel sympathy cause it was his own fault for not being more careful of who he had slept with and when he did, didn't protect himself. So no sympathy, but no anger unless he gave me something.
@ketybhagat (4125)
When a partner is infected with a sexually transmitted disease, it becomes his prime duty to inform his mate about the same, so as to save him/her from acquiring it. If ever I come to know of it and the fact that the diseases has been transmitted, Id blow my top, loud and clear. If however he comes clean and takes necessary precautions and medications, Id be there for him to recover. Id help him as much as possible, mentally giving him the strength to overcome it.