Do you take advantage of air travel ticket sales ?

@greenline (14864)
Airlines from time to time put up sales on airfares. Some of the sales packages are quite attractive, including for fascinating holiday destinations. Do you take advantage of those sales packages ?
@cdparazo (5768)
I plan to but I haven't gotten around to it yet. Hopefully I could buy them this year to be used next year.
@greenline (14864)
How are you ? Nice to see you. Sales offer very attractive prices. And to very popular tourist destinations too.
@cdparazo (5768)
I am fantastic my friend. Thanks for asking. I will be traveling in 2 weeks time. Happy posting!
@Jezebella (1446)
I don't fly very often, my boyfriend and I tend to drive to the places we go. But of course if we ever do fly somewhere I think we would look for sales on the airfares and hunt for the best deals we can find. I mean flying has become so expensive and such a hassle anymore, I am content driving to different places.
@greenline (14864)
It is quite enjoyable driving across beautiful scenic places , yes , indeed.
@zhaychel (610)
• United Arab Emirates
Yes I really do take advantage of that because I have to buy tickets for my parents roundtrip for them to be with us during christmas season. I always promise my parents that I'll answer their air fare so I monitor the air ticket sales. Wise Yeah? heheh,,, ^^,
@greenline (14864)
Oh yes, you are very wise ! LOL ! But, I am sure your parents will appreciate your help very much. Very good daughter !!
@redsponge (557)
Yes, I would get the sales package. Normally, I travel with a group of friends once in a year. We would plan the trip a year earlier. Once there is any super value package available, we would go ahead and buy the package. We save up a lot of money that way.