what is your favorite movie to watch with your other?

@jhl930 (3607)
i know that we all like different kinds of movies and usually with our other we don't watch like action movies or whatever i know that wiht my girlfriend she likes hte older movies that were set back in the 1700s and things like that and i will watch them when i am with her because i do love her and i want her to be happy, and all of that, so its usually something like ever after or pride or predjice or something like that, so what about you, what is your favorite movie to watch with your other? i would like to take this time to thank everyone for taking the time out of your day to come by and read and review my discussion and hopefully answering, and trying to help me, and i hope that you all have a great day and night tonight, thanks again for taking the time to stop by.
@Ravenladyj (22992)
Well my husband generally likes drama type movies and if they are war or military related even better..so we watch those when we do watch movies together..My bf on the otherhand is twisted like I am and like horror flicks....the gorier and twisted the better LOL so we usually watch that sort of thing..
@jhl930 (3607)
its good to hear that you all can watch different kinds of movies and really enjoy them together and watch them together, thanks for taking the time to reply to my discussion!
I don't have a significant other at the moment but I like watching horror, action and drama and pretty much hate romantic comedies or "chick flicks" so I'm in pretty good shape for finding a mister who likes the same kinds of movies I do. Anything that sparks conversations (good psychological thrillers, indie films) makes for a good date movie, in my book.
@zhaychel (610)
• United Arab Emirates
We like watching comedy and action movies. We both don't like romantic or mystery movies. We all want to watch movies in theaters because its more exciting.