what do you do while at work?

@miketagz (8700)
I work with my friends there at the bank, sometimes we chat for a few minutes then back to work. If Im bored listen to music, to avoid me sleepy. So, how bout yours? Share your work experience. :D
@lellyp (245)
When am working, i still can chat whit my bf. He live in another country so to save more money we use YM call PC to PC. So i still can finis my work and talking in same time. Sometime am browsing on net, watching video on youtube, listening music etc.
@bowtieguy (5927)
If work is slow I like to get on the computer like I am right now, I usualy come here or to other sites like this one. Sometimes I play games or will take an extended lunch. I do like to roam to corridors and make sure that all my employees are caught up on their work as well.
@wrangel15 (1443)
Getting bored at the office is not new especially when you do the same things again and again. In my office, surfing the net while doing my work helps me avoid getting bored. Many of my office mates are just a few years older or younger than mine and it makes us easier to relate with each other. Talking with them while work help prevent boredom. There's also a pantry area in my company and there a free beverages there like chocolate, coffee, punch and tea. Noodles are also provided freely to make our place comfortable. There are also sofa beds in the office and anyone is free to work there as they choose to.
when work is given i do it. but if i don't get a solution i just open the communicator that we have chat with others..if no one is around then browse for few minutes..also if am stressed out i take a coffee break..when am relaxed then only continue with the work..
hi there. i used to work in an office. when work stress is too much, i play games. its a stress reliever for me. or i drink coffee with friends. then i could refocus and work again.