Do you Ebay sellers write down your tax ID when sending items to the US?

@LittleMel (14059)
From what I read any item I sold abroad if it's $ 20 of value or under is not going to be taxed. Now in the shipping form I have to fill out when exporting to the US I see a blank for tax ID/ IRS and it says only when exporting to the US. So I wrote my tax ID there and now I am scared. Because apparently this ID shows up as clear as content description and tracking number on the package. I don't know if this is safe, because a lot of people will see it, not only the tax people or custom. What do you think, Ebay sellers? Do you write down your tax ID on the shipping form when sending to the US? I just asked paypal and they said it's optional so if I'm afraid I can leave it blank. But I wonder what do other ebay sellers do?
@polachicago (19143)
I wouldn't write my tax ID on selling forms. I don't sell anything on ebay, but I would not expose my tax ID to potential buyers.
@LittleMel (14059)
I just realized that after sending the package it's kind of weird I have to write tax ID on a way bill that everyone will see, not only customs but paypal rep said I don't have to write it down if I'm afraid so I would never do that again I mean customs should know my tax ID since I do have the export ID