Where do you go for swimming, river, beach, pools or any other?

@meticulo (1286)
When I was still young I loved to go swimming in the river together with my friends. During my college years, we always go to the beach with my new set of friends. Now that I have my kids, they always wanted to go to swimming pools here in our place. How about you, where do you want to fulfill your desire to go swimming(lol),in the river, beach, swimming pool or any other?
@mjmlagat (3171)
I always go to the beach thanthe pool. My kids love both but I prefer the beach because pool water is just too strong for our skin, it's chlorinated. I enjoy most the beach than the artificial water.
@underdogtoo (9599)
Going swimming is great. I used to go swimming when I was small and this always got me in trouble. Cheers!!
@patzel88 (3311)
when i was in grade school, me and my best friend are very funned to go to th river for swimming but when we are at high school we rarely go for swimming to the river because we are ashamed to the people that might know us because we are teenager. When we go on to college we talk about the past and it missing the habit that we go to the river for swimming until we decided to have swimming in the river and we miss the past experience like we never mind that there are viruses that we can get to the river and we never think that as long as we are happy. But now that i have a family i am afraid to my kids to go to the river and my son dont like too for he think that he will never learn to swim in the river. Until my husband decided to get an instructor to let his son learn swimming in the pool and my son really love it for he love to go to the pool instead of beach or river.