How do you drink you coffee?

I am new to the wonderful world of coffee. Iuasaly have it with creme and sugar. How do you have it I would love new ways to try it.
@happygal68 (3278)
I have Dunkin Doughnuts French Vanilla coffee and I have to put the same flavor of creamer in it. It tastes so good!!!!
@cNotable (894)
booyah, that sounds good. I'll have to try that out sometime. Yet, I live in California, which means there are no Dunkin donuts anywhere near me.
@michele609 (1687)
I have to have my coffee every morning with half and half or french vanilla. I only use a little bit of sugar.
@myklj999 (13849)
• Olney, Illinois
From the look of your picture, it must've been de-caff!!!
@manaki23 (214)
• Greece
medium sweet
also I
• Belgium
i have mine with a tiny bit of milk and a lot of sugar
@ChewySpree (1834)
I love plain old, black, diner coffee. I am not a fan of Starbucks and trendy coffees - they taste like the beans were burnt to me, and they're usually too strong. I drink it black but like it with a milder taste.
@KimMaple (1197)
I love coffee with just sugar and sometimes I put Coffee Mate Creamer in it. The Pumpkin Spice is REALLY GOOD.
@claudia413 (4284)
I've been a coffee drinker most of my life. I drink it now with hazelnut flavored creamer in it. Since I'm diabetic, I get the sugar free creamer. If I need a change, I use the french vanilla creamer.
If it's just regular coffee, I prefer cream and no sugar. But I also like a lot of the specialty drinks... one of my favorites is an iced vanilla latte. Simple, but I love it!
@cNotable (894)
I drink coffee in large quantities...black, with no sugar. Sometimes a little half and half. Sometimes not. I love coffee though. Try it with some chocolate syrup to make a mocha.
1 to 4 cups a day. Flavored creamora.
medium sweet
@myklj999 (13849)
• Olney, Illinois
I drink mine with my mouth. (Sorry......I'm trying for the smart-a$$ of the year award.) Actually, black with sugar, 1 teaspoon, please and thank you.
@sadaff (328)
• Pakistan
i take it creamy n sugared...i even love it cold!
I have mine with a packet of hot choclate mix.