Birthday gift

@lucy67 (819)
China
We can receive gifts on our birthday. Would you tell us what is the best birthday gift you have ever received and what is the worst birthday gift you have ever received?
Last week was my birthday (never mind the age). I just received an envelope today at work, a RING was in it. It came from my bestfriend from London whom I lost contact for 6 years. I cried. I was not expecting that.
@miketagz (645)
My simple gift for me is im alive and to go at the Church. And i dont want to expect to receive a gifts, except if someone who trully gives me a gift for "My Birthday" this November 13. Hehe. Can someone bring me a gift for me? Lolz. Never mind. Im shy.... Happy MyLotting to all. -GM(Group Message).
@mssnow (9491)
My best birthday gift I ever received was when i turned 7 my mom bought me the biggest bo of crayons they had at that time. It had so many colors and i loved to color. I think it was over 100 different colors. My worst was the time my friend baked me a lemon cake. I was grateful but I dont like lemon so I had a hard time eating it/
@stephcjh (32387)
I would have to say that the best birthday gift I ever got, was from my husband. He got me a dozen of roses.
@patzel88 (3311)
well as far as i can recall i never receive any gift from my husband and to my in laws as i am living here 13 years. But i have a story about the niece of my husband, not long ago that she celebrate her birthday and i am preparing for a little dinner just to celebrate her birthday when she ask me if i will allow her to go to the church to give thank to god, then i said yes to her that i allow her to go to the church. While i am so busy for the preparation she called me up to the phone that she will not get home so early because her friends have a preparation for her birthday. and i said to her that you have to ask a permission to your uncle because i dont want that she will be the reason that me and my husband will have a fight if i will permit her, then she called her uncle and the only words that my husband told to her was [/b]" its up to you, you are old enough to know what is right and what is wrong"[b]. But her oldest sister was so angry why she never use her head that her uncle are angry to hear that she gave more importance to other people than to her uncle that all their needs in school is being supported by their uncle and what is th big difference to the preparation at home and to her friends. And when my husband was arrived from the office her ask me if his niece was around,but i never answered and he just said will we prepare food to the celebrant that they never give any importance, we try our best to give what we can. i guess she never realize how important the family is.
@iamcdy (1120)
The best birthday gift that I had was a wrist watch given by my boyfriend 3 years ago. I really liked it because it was the one that I was supposed to buy in Christmas that year. It just so happened that my boyfriend knew and gave it to me on my birthday instead. It is just funny to think that the worst birthday gift that I had was also a wrist watch from my ex-boyfriend. Its color was mint green and looked like it will last only for days for me. I did not wear it even at once.