The Bills Lose, Steelers Win

My Bills lost, but my husbands Steelers won. Actually it looked like the Steelers were not going to fare well last night, but they got it together and won. My Bills are actually only 1/2 game behind, because the Patriots lost too. How did your favorite team do this week?
@cjgrooms (4457)
You are looking at this all WRONG! The Bills did NOT lose they felt sorry for the Steelers so let them have that game. That is my rational when the GA. bulldogs don't win (notice i didn't say the L word)against the fl. gators, which is more often than not. I don't actually watch the game i just watch the sports on the news to find out how sorry for the Gators the Bulldogs felt!LOL
We are Gators fans too, sorry
@cjgrooms (4457)
Aren't you glad the Bulldogs took mercy on them and let them win last weekend?LOL
My Cowboys lost -- badly. I am starting to worry about the Bills. Since Trent Edwards went down, they have been sliding. Even with him back, it is not good. He might not be 100%. The Steelers took a bit to get going, but when they did. Hopefully, Big Ben is not too damaged. Although Leftwich played well last night.
Yes Leftwich did very good, and hopefully Big Ben will be okay
• Mexico
I am a big Steelers fan since i was a kid. I think that they have a great team, but they have troubles with their offensive line. The defense is the number one, but they need to improve their offense if they want to make the playoffs and the Superbowl. GO STEELERS!!!
Yes my husband says he agrees with you.
@sunshine4 (8710)
Steelers is the chosen team for my family. I dont watch it , but my boys sure do! They have tons of steelers shirts, hats, blankets, terrible towel, you name it, they have it. So...even though I live in Bills territory, we are steelers fans.
Oh yes the terrible towels, that hang around my house grrr.
Amazingly my husbands favorite team won. He likes the Cincinnati Bengals. Then my team Da Bears won as well, so it was a great day in my house! Both of our teams won!