Do you go to holiday resorts often ?

@greenline (14864)
After going through a busy month at work, I often feel like getting away to some relaxing places to get refreshed. With a few hours drive, I often go to Banff, a nice resort type of place on the Canadian Rocky Mountains. Many tourists and holiday makers like me go there. Do you also like to go out to resorts often to relax and enjoy a refreshing environment ?
@sweetie1026 (1723)
Hi, i love going to resorts to spend the holidays or weekends. It is so nice to enjoy a refreshing environment and to have a break from work. Like for this month if i could i would like to join my officemates to a scheduled seminar out of town. It is also one way of getting into a holiday break with a nice environment. Good day to you my friend.
@greenline (14864)
Hello Sweetie. So glad to see you. Seminar out of town ! That would be very nice, work and pleasure combined. Yes, it is necessary to have a break some times. I wish you a nice time my dear friend Sweetie !
Yes, it would be. so nice to see you too! It's been awhile my friend, guess you are very busy with your work and travels. Where will you be spending your winter? Have you thought about it? Hope to see you again later, got to go! Have a good night, my friend!
@zhaychel (610)
• United Arab Emirates
No, because I have no time to go on resorts. In fact, I have work during holidays so I just schedule my vacation on regular days only. But when I was still a student, we always spent our holidays in our hidden resort in our vicinity. It's very peaceful and you will feel relaxed and calm just by laying at the hammock in the tree. Also, we surf a lot because our place is a known surfing area in our country. By the way, I grew up in Surigao.
it's very nice that you go to holiday resorts very often. I would love to go to holiday resorts very often too but I don't get that chance.mostly because by a budget would not suit. But I would love to see the day when I can go to holiday resorts without thinking about my budget. Anyways, good luck to you!