What brand of jeans do you wear?

Romania
Do you have a favorite one, or you buy jeans as you like, no matter the brand? I always look to their model, if I like it then i buy it, if not, no. How about you? What kind of brand do you mostly buy?
Actually I don't really care about the brand (I have to admit though that I prefer Levi Strauss).
I let yo a message in message section.Go and see it .it is about getting a free pair of jeans, Levi's. see u!
@wujinbo (341)
levis is my favourite brand.if i buy a jeans ,i go to the clothes shop to choose the brand production.first i will see the quality then i ask the price,if it fit me ,i will buy it whatever it cost me.
no matter the price is? it is good if you have a lots of money to spend on it. see u!
@iamcdy (1120)
There are only a few brands that I like when it comes to jeans. These are Levi's, Giordano, Guess and HerBench, a local brand. I usually buy these brands because they perfectly fit my hips, not only because to show them off. It is hard for me to buy jeans because of my hips so I stick to these brands. And I love them!