~MySpace~

@lou_66 (909)
how many of you have myspace pages. i have recently signed up and i never kno what toput on it. it looks a bit boring at the moment lol. what do you all have on your myspace pages. please share
@ctrymuziklvr (11060)
I use myspace to keep in touch with my kids and share family pics. We all like to "pimp out" our pages and make them interesting. One of my daughters is a musician and puts a video of herself on her page for me to see every month. I have a couple of collages on my page with very old family pictures. Your page can be anything you want it to be.
@lou_66 (909)
yeah i have seen some really good ones. i am just having trouble getting used to it. i have lots of friends who use it so i will have to ask them for advise. they all have really good pages. its great having something like myspace to keep in touch with everbody. thanks for responding and happy mylotting