Do you or did you use a cart cover?

Cart Cover - A grocery cart cover - could also be used in a high chair
@ebsharer (5517)
I use a cart cover for my daughter when we are in any store. I love it for a few reasons: 1. It makes the cart more comfortable for her. 2. It keeps the germs away. 3. It has hooks to hook toys on. 4. Its just cute! Do you use one? Did you use one? Will you use one? Why or why not?
@Shar1979 (2723)
No, not really. even when my daughter was young...i wasn't able to buy me one of those. Maybe coz we didn't have something like that back home. I wouldn't mind using one if they have it in store though. But I doubt they do as I have not seen anything like that before.
@ebsharer (5517)
where do you live they sell them at walmart and online. I wouldn't do with out one now that I'v had it. In fact my daughter won't get into a cart with out.
@Shar1979 (2723)
I used to live in the Philippines. Now I live here in Florida. My daughter is 5 yrs old now so I dont think she would need it. I would probably buy one when I have a baby again.
@ebsharer (5517)
I'm sure your daughter doesn't like to get in the cart anymore. I know my daughter at 2 hardly will get in but I try to keep her in it!
@luvstochat (6914)
I have never used them I have saw them before though. I always took a disinfecint wipe with me and wiped the handle bar and sides down before putting my kids in the cart. Alot of stores have them at the front door otherwise I always had my own.
@ebsharer (5517)
I use the wipes if its just me at the store. The cart cover I have was bought for me by my germaphobic mom - my daughter has taken to it soo much she won't get in with out it!
@kezabelle (2985)
No I dont use one, seen them before normally I used to tuck a blanket in the seat so it wasnt as hard, but they had free range to chew on the trolley handle if they so wished which they normally did they used to lick my shoes given half a chance im pretty sure theres more germs on them lol! I would give them a toy to hold or just hook one onto the actual handle
@ebsharer (5517)
I take my cart cover every where - my daughter won't even get in a cart if its not in there! She is very prissy that way!
@lilybug (21148)
I never used one of those with my kids, but I have seen them before. I always thought they were just too bulky to deal with every time you go to the store.
@ebsharer (5517)
I have a carry bag for mine - I use the carry bag for all my cavis shopping bags and her cart cover. I keep it in my car and my husband has one in his too.
@saundyl (9690)
I'd never heard of one before. When i have children someday It will definitely be a consideration. Where do you find them?
@ebsharer (5517)
You can find them any where ... Wal Mart - Target - KMart - online. I love mine - Won't go to the store with out it!
@saundyl (9690)
Thank you for the BR. I purchased one on the weekend as a baby gift. I think I'm going to look and see if i can find a pattern to make them.
@ebsharer (5517)
AWESOME! If you find the pattern let me know!
@katsmeow1213 (29043)
I bought one when my son was 5 months old and the car seat carrier was getting too heavy to carry around, but he's just turned a year and I've already stopped using it. It seemed more of a pain than anything else, trying to put it on the cart and then put him in the cart. It was just another thing to carry into the store along with him, the diaper bag, and my 2 and a half year old. So I got rid of it.