Was October just the worst month ever for me? ....

@minx267 (12737)
Hartford, Connecticut
Or did everyone else think that it sucked. I personally think the planets were aligned so that it made it just horrible for everyone I know here in CT. Me, my friends, my roommates, my cats. It was just horrible. My roommate fell down the stairs and had to have surgery on her hand. My friend had such a bad month that started with her ex-husband trying to kill himself... to her ex-boyfriend suing for full custody of their son, So much so that she relapsed and started drinking again. I had 5 kittens die and I had 1 6 month old cat that was hit by a car and had nerve damage(that caused her not to be able to use her bladder or defecate on her own and her tail has been dislocated and the nerves severed. My roommates friends all have reported having horrendous months too and even the woman at my vets office had to file for bankruptcy this month. So Is it just me or has any one else had a horrible October? Ps. I was supposed to take my cat in 10/31 to have her put to sleep and something told me to put it off - I waitied til today You know new month- better karma I don't know- and guess what? she is now using the litter box on her own and appears to have gotten the nerves in her bladder working again. She is on the road t recovery- well except for her tail - that will have to be amputated as it gets in the way of her potty time and just drags behind her and gets stepped on by the other animals. ....For sale: 1 slightly used cat tail, only 6 months old -not used often. rare color and plush. ok, bad taste. just my whacked sense of humor.. but November is looking up!
@rusty2rusty (6767)
• Defiance, Ohio
October was not a good month for my family either...we were robbed. But we moved. so, that was a good thing. I am sorry you had a hard month. I hope things start getting better for you.
@minx267 (12737)
• Hartford, Connecticut
oh no! that's horrible! sorry to hear that- I hope things start looking up at your new place. Thanks -things going better so far. keeping fingers crossed.
@ClassyCat (1214)
what a waste of money, and only time will tell of what it'll do to one's mind and body.
@minx267 (12737)
• Hartford, Connecticut
huh?