Alone but not lonely

@lucy67 (819)
China
Have you ever wondered why some people want to be alone but never seem to be lonely? Why do you think this is so?
@stephcjh (32328)
I have wanted to be alone alot of times. I have never felt lonely though during those times. I just needed some time by myself.
@mz_Ira (1091)
people who are on their own does not really means they're lonely but they prefer to be alone. Like for me sometimes I want to be alone for me to meditate on things or if I need to relax.If im lonely I would want someone beside me Or mostly I just be on my own as I am more comfortable hehhe..
Maybe because there are some people who are born to be loner in this world. They prefer to be alone and yet they are satisfied with their situation. They don't want to mingle with other people unless needed or necessary.
@moneymaya (901)
hi friend , you have asked a question which can have many reasons but what i think for such type of persons is that they have such thing internally that either outer persons could not under stand if he want to reveal it or there may be also cause that such type of person don't wan't to disclose.and if you want to understand the cuase then u will have to personally interact with such type of person to know him properly....
@dong1970 (1573)
I have friends that are living alone but they are not lonely.this are people that want to live independently.