do you have driving license???

hi friends now a days the traffic rules are much stict even we cant drive a vehcile with out a license, they are also costing much fine for the license , its is so damn!! so in order to avoid theese problems better to have al license , how many of you are following the traffic rules and got the license.
@saizo6 (2211)
I got my license when I was 17 and I'm really glad I didn't wait any longer. The driving test gets harder and harder as the years pass. The price to take the written tests are getting higher and I bet it costs an arm and a leg to take driving lessons now. When I was first learning how to drive, the driver's training only cost $180. Nowadays, it's $275 for 6 hours of driver's training or $500 for 10 hours. Talk about a huge sum of money. But the good thing is you're not required to do the drivers training if you're over 18. I think that's one of the reasons why a lot of people wait to get their license now. I have a feeling that I probably wouldn't even pass the written test if I had to take it today. There are just too many rules and regulations to follow that it's mind boggling. It was a good thing that I lived in a small town when I took my test. It was a lot easier to learn how to drive and less hectic. There wasn't a lot of traffic to deal with. I don't think I can stomach being a new driver in a big city. I'd be too scared to drive.
yes friend getting a license is a hard thing and costs much and it also takes a lot of time .
@rrowenaa (834)
I'm glad it's not a problem for me because i don't know how to drive. The problem is i don't have a car Anyways, i'm pretty sure that i'm a law abiding citizen
thanx for the comment!!!
@lisa0502 (1726)
I myself do not have a license. But I do not drive on the roads. I have driven out at a friends farm on his property. I am thinking about getting my license though, I think that I need it now.
license is much important get as soon as possible!!!
@aprces (1083)
yes,i've got one.it cost me too much for me to get the damn license.it's about 8000 RMB,turn it into USD,it's about 1172 dollars,what about your country?is it expensive like mine? actually,i prefer scooter between 100cc and 150cc,for me,the feeling of driving is not good
@sankata (236)
• Estonia
I don't have them. Im going next week or overnext week to driving school. I just can't wait to have my driving liceses. I'll try my best to get them as fast as I can.
@cheongyc (5075)
In my country, due to population growth and lack of proper pulbic transport service, the number of car owners are growing dramatically. This has caused the road are getting congested with increasing cars. One of factor why our country is having such dilemma is the requirement to get a license and own a car is very low. Therefore, almost everyone have a driving license. I got it when I was 18, which is also the minimum legal age to drive a car.