1728 Emails Per Day......???

@Tushavi (2078)
Karachi, Pakistan
Hi to All Well, I Share my personal email for everyone it's my Yahoo ID & Email so some stupid guys got my email & use it to spamming site & I was beaten worst spamming attacks Today I Signin on Inbox & Shocked there were 1728 Emails OMG! & I Can't find my important email on this hell of spam so what about you??? Do Ever Beaten By Spammer's & I am very confused it's my personal ID & have lot of useful stuff on this t's impossible to leave so what do i do??? with spammer's or like more then 1000's emails can you help me??? have a nice day.
@riyasam (16578)
that many emails!!!!!!!!!try to block the person from sending more mails and for safety also change your password.
@Tushavi (2078)
• Karachi, Pakistan
it's Problem also for me I beaten for I think Any Spamming Software All Emails Sending another Persons Means I receive 1728 Emails For 1728 ID's not a single ID have a nice day.
@rberon1985 (5394)
OMG!!!That's a lot. We cannot do something about it. That's natural. The only thing that you can do is delete it. I think other sites shares our e mails to other sites that is why we are receiving a lot of spams.
@Tushavi (2078)
• Karachi, Pakistan
But dear I don't receive Emails On Spam If So I Don't Care & it's Delete After 7 Days But I receive these Emails on Inbox & it's biggest trouble for me