I'm happy for my cousin...

@bestie (1458)
This had been a great day for me.I'm so happy,It's really a wonderful feeling of accomplishing something you least expect.My cousin had her declamation contest(english) this day and she made it.She won the first place and she will be representing on the next level of the competition.As a trainor I'm overwhelmed,I had been a part of her achievement.I'm very happy for her.We will be preparing for the next competition and still hoping for the best. Wish us another luck guys Thank's
@cupid74 (11394)
• Pakistan
Hi Dear Wow Thats Nice Congratulation to Ur Cousin and To U as well as u were trainer Sure Hard work pays, keep it up and sure , Wish U all the BEST
@bestie (1458)
thank's dear
@cupid74 (11394)
• Pakistan
U r Welcome
@SeishiroX (1076)
Wow, the success of the student is always a reflection of the skill of the mentor. Congratulations to you both! Good luck to your cousin on her next competition, and may she pass it with flying colors like she did this one.
@bestie (1458)
thank you so much...I really hope so
@ronaldinu (12445)
• Malta
Congrats for you cousin and yourself who was the trainer who helped her to achieve her goal. I hope that you continue doing well in this competition. © ronaldinu 2008
@bestie (1458)
I'm crossing my finger I really hope so...thank you
@salonga (27963)
As you requested, I am wishing another luck for your cousin. If she did the first time she can do it again. With a good trainor like you, I believe she will not fail for the second time around. So Cheers!
@bestie (1458)
thank you so much dear
@ahgong (10066)
Oh... looks like some congratulations are in place! Congratulations my friend bestie on your achievement! And your cousin's too for you would not have reached your goal if she had not put in the effort! Heh heh... say... can you explain something to me? What is a Declamation contest? What is a Decalamation? How does the contest work? How do you score points against the opponent to win the competition?