I am biting the bullet

@Bytemi (1553)
I started a discussion earlier this week about my husband being overseas. Before he left he designed a family cross that symbolizes us and our two girls. He then had the cross tattooed on his arm before he left. He is coming back next week (I miss him terribly) so as a surprise I am getting the same tattoo on my shoulder. I am scared and I am nervous, but there was not one opposing sediment here on mylot or amount my friends, so I have an appointment today at 1. I have already put a deposit down so I am going through with it! I will post pictures and another discussion when it is done. I really hope he likes it. Would you like it if you were in this situation?
@laydee (12814)
Hmmm.. I don't know, I'm not a fan of tattoos so I can't really say. As for your husband, hmm.. I guess he would appreciate it since he made the design plus you're part of his family. But, there are those who I know that would rather than their wives be clean all over. It's ok for them to have tattoos but not their wives. Oh well, I don't really know. You'll soon find out.
@Bytemi (1553)
Yes, I suppose that is true, I guess I will find out. I have been trying so hard to figure out how to show him how much he means to me and our family. I do not have any tattoos this will be first home, which is scary all by itself, I hope he sees what he means to me.
@psspurgeon1 (1109)
I think it is a very sweet thing to do. It shows your love, support, and dedication to your family and to your husband who has put his life on the line for his family. I have two tattoos and while I am not in love with them anymore, they have no sentimental value for me. I think your idea is a nice one and I'm sure he will love it!
@Bytemi (1553)
I hope so and it is not a place where it will be visible all the time.