How much earned till now online? What's the biggest difficult you got ?

@pierone (1895)
Italy
Hello, i started to search a way to earn online the past june. And i should admitt i was much more optimist at that time than now. In 5 months i've got not much more than 300 us dollars, and we were in a period where it worth 200 euro only ;) The most difficult i found were (and are) find legit programs, not scam, and find referrals. What about you? What problems you found? and if you overcomed the difficulties you got, how you done that? Can you share with all of us? thanks. happy myLotting
though i also start to earn money online many months ago ,i only earn little until now ,i know many sites in which i can earn money ,but because of my bad english ,i can not earn more ,i feel it is my biggest difficult to get more money .these sites have high request in english ,but i am a chinese and you may know my english is so poor .of course i am overcoming the difficults by studing english all the time .happy mylotting .
@pierone (1895)
Hello, from my point of view your english is good enough, maybe it means my english is bad too ;) Where are you from in china? I'm trying to relocate there, near chengdu. My wife is chinese, and i really like that country happy myLotting