Did anyone join the paying survey sites and pay to join?

a big pink piggy bank with a slot for the coins - a bigpink piggy bank with a slot for the coins
Did you feel that it was worth paying for? Do you make what they promised you, that you would? Do you feel that the paying survey sites do give you more surveys and pay more money? Or do you feel that it was a scam?
@dvschic (1796)
i have never paid fora survey site. i dont think its worth it. i did pay for a secret shopping site and it turned out to be okay, but a lot of the links were old and not able to be completed. if you'd like some survey sites, i have a website of 14 all free on my profile. some pay cash, some pay gift cards, but all pay.
Thank you for the helpful information and I will take a look. Have a nice evening!
@Thoroughrob (11771)
I signed up with Survey Scout when I got started. All it did was give me a long list and alot of them were not even able to be signed up to. I requested the refund that they promised and was never reimbursed.
Isnt that strange, and from what we hear, they are suppose to be good. Oh these scammers are just everywhere nowadays! I am sorry that you didnt get a refund, that is terrible.
I registered with one paying survey site, took a look around and decided that it was too difficult to use. For the amount of time and effort I would have to put into the site, it just wasn't worth my while bothering to post. It's amazing...no matter how many site I register with, I still prefer myLot.