If you could . . .

@cndn420 (2062)
If you could learn one thing one thing, what would it be and why? I would love to learn another language..right now I'm bilingual with English and Spanish, and I think it would be amazing to learn another language. Knowing many languages in the world today really helps with careers and starting a new job
@kaguvkov (1041)
I want to learn how to make a portal that can travel from one dimension to another dimension. Is that interesting? well, that is very impossible but if ever that will happen soon that would be a very great invention!
@cndn420 (2062)
im pretty sure thats impossible, but it would be a neat invention! time travel would also be great...to be able to go back and undo something you regretted doing or just reliving the best memories you have
i would learn to play the guitar proffesionally. Like awesome soloes and stuff. I know how to play the guitar but i envy the music most rockers can make with guitars.
@cndn420 (2062)
thanks for your response!! its a hard process, good luck it would be an amazing talent
• New Zealand
I would like to learn about the cultures around the world and maybe teach others about my culture while I am at it. Accepting and understanding other cultures is something everyone needs to learn. Especially after september 11, 2001 and hopefully by finding common ground we'll be able to find peace.
@cndn420 (2062)
thats a wonderful thing! i do agree that one of the thing that would help with a little peace is knowledge. people are lacking the knowledge of a lot of cultures around the world and when you don't know about them people assume things which almost always leads to some sort of problem.
@Sheepie (3118)
I think if I could learn Spanish, it would be best because all of my relatives speak Spanish for the most part, and in the USA it would probably be the most useful language to learn because there are a lot of Hispanics.
@cndn420 (2062)
thats very true, im half spanish and never learned it growing up, english was the language we spoke at home. i self taught myself with some help from my mom and took some classes in school. its fairly easy to learn!
@rmuxagirl (7561)
I would like to learn another language like you. I know a little bit of french so I would like to learn something else. Maybe Italian or German. Something different and unique. If I couldn't learn a new language I would like to learn how to play the piano, i love music and I would love to be able to play something nice maybe write my own.
@cndn420 (2062)
learning new languages is great! i learned how to play the piano when i was younger, i don't play anymore though. definitely nice to know how though
@Takashy (496)
• Latvia
Right now there are only 2 things I would like to learn. One of them is a Language(Japanese) the other is playing Guitar. But since I believe that learning to play a Guitar is a little harder I would go for the Guitar.
@cndn420 (2062)
ahh, i see you like the challenges there!