how to check if a man is married or not

i love him so much when the time i thought that i am the only one...after three years of being married with him..it's sad that i don't get pregnant nor i don't even go to doctor to ask what is my problem with my health...he said it's ok if we have no baby still i am always be his baby..for me that time i felt so lucky to have him in my life who always giving his understanding to me..without knowing the facts about his life....after three years of being together i discovered that he has a family and three kids now all of them are professional..what stupid i am not to notice this, for he came from the province which is 24 hours to travel along my way..his parents told me that he is married.. this man told me that he's not..how can i check this.. where to go to find out.. please tell me how..
@jonesy123 (3950)
I have no idea how they check that in your country, but here you can check up on a person by inquiring with his/her home county to see whether they are married. Births, marriages, and deaths are all recorded somewhere. Of course who would think of that when the person says he/she is not. I'm sorry this happened to you. Are you sure he isn't maybe divorced? If the parents told you he is married to somebody else, you should inquire with them about who the person is. Maybe they have contact info on this. Then you can contact the 'wife' to find out for sure. You could also hire a private investigator who could look into this for you. Of course they cost money, which could get costly. First and foremost I suggest you discuss this with your 'husband'. Your relationship should allow for this. He needs to know that his parents have told you this no matter whether it is true or not. Maybe his parents are just not happy with you, who knows. My MIL doesn't like me, lol. Anyhow, make sure you look him directly in the eye and watch his face. By his reaction and response you'll be able to tell whether he is telling the truth. Of course, if you are sure enough, here bigamy is illegal. You could simply go to the police. They'll investigate. But if the accusation isn't true, your husband could be very upset. I hope you find out what the truth is. Please keep us updated!
thanks for your advise i'll seek a way on how to know the real if he is married or not
hi! meetmehalfway. I'm so sad upon hearing this story. Is he old already? as you mentioned that he got three professional kids? no, you are not stupid it's not your fault if ever he's already married. To make it sure why not approach to the Police "Background Investigation" so you will know the real status. In my opinion if he's not married, i think he will be mad because your not getting pregnant or he will do everything just to have kids with you but you says here that he got three kids and by profession already..I think he just considering you as one of his little baby. Don't you worry, sooner or later you will find out the truth. Just investigate his background..Ask assistance to the Police or government.
@katrhina23 (1282)
In my country, we can check it at the National Statistics Office or at the local municipal office. If he was married before , and he didnt have a divorce, your mariage will be null and void. Sometimes because we have been in love so much, we forget to ask the minutest detail about the person. It is just so sad that you didnt even ask to know his family or even his relatives and friends. Or maybe there was really no effort from him because he has been hiding something from you. Anyway, I wish the you'll resolve this soon.
@Shar1979 (2723)
Where are you from? You might check at the National Statistics Office. State your case and ask for a copy of Marriage certificate under your husband's name. In case he's really married then there's a big chance that your marriage to him is null. He is going to be charged for Bigamy.
@avidwhit (1492)
• Mexico
Get his full name call information for a listing and see if you can talk to his wife when calling. I am not sure why hisparents want to lie but regards sounds like a bad seen. There are tons of men in the sea. Post a photo here on the lot and see how many frineds you make. :)
@rsa101 (16235)
• Quezon City, Philippines
The easiest is go to national statistics office and as for certificate of no-marriage from them. I think you could do that by having his birth certificate and submitting it to NSO. I guess you were blinded by his love that you forgot to check on him or his background. Now I think your marriage is automatically annulled and good that he did not leave you with kids or they are all illegitimate.
How come you didn't you in the first place? You should have not trusted him totally. At least you can go to his home before you get married so that you can know from there whether he is a married man or a single. We can always tell a man if he is married or single by looking at his home. A single man seldom cleans up the house, unless he is a gay. Usually a straight man is not particular about tidying up the house like a lady would do. Even though he has complete furniture and all, you can notice he is being single if there is any unwashed plates in the sink. You can see how many plates there are. You can also see what is he eating. By the way he eats, you can know if he is single or married. And also check his bedroom. This is the most important thing. You will know by then if he is single or married. A married man will have woman clothes in his room. That is for sure and you can know his status by then.