Whats the funniest thing that ever happened at your workplace?

alady who is in her offcice with spilled coffee o - a lady who is in her office with spilled coffee on the machine
Do you have a funny memory of something that happened in your work place? The funniest thing that ever happened to me was when I opened the office one day and my pantyhose fell down.lol What happened at work that made you laugh?
@rocketj1 (6960)
I worked in a dental office for many years. I liked to wear very comfortable white cotton pants with an elastic waist to work. During work one day, I went to put something in my pocket. Where was my pocket? MY PANTS WERE ON BACKWARDS!!!! I laughed so hard I almost wet my pants!
Thats pretty funny....Sounds like something I would do before my coffee.lol and we all know how true that is...lol
@rocketj1 (6960)
I was a ditzy romantic newlywed at the time and my head was in the clouds most of the time then. Thanks for the best response! Hope you're having a great weekend!
I think we can all relate to those days..lol hehehhehehh So whats our excuse when we do things like that now uhum????? lol Just wanted to give you a good laugh for the evening!
I used to work in an office of a grocery store, the office being upstairs from the store. One of my tasks at work was to post the daily outgoing mail, and drop it in the mailbox outside of the store. I used to walk home, a mere 5 minutes from my house, so dropping the envelopes in the box was an easy task. This one day, after posting the mail, and bidding farewell to my co-workers, I walked downstairs into the store, and picked up a steak for supper before leaving. I walked to the register and paid for it, went to the mailbox outside the store, and continued on home. After reaching the end of the parking lot, I looked down in my hands and realized that I hadn't dropped the mail in the box,after all, so, frustrated as I was, I started back. I approached the mail slot, and started to drop the envelopes in, when I suddenly got a recall. It was then that I realized that I had originally dropped in my newly purchased steak instead. Now...I had to figure out a way of getting it out...so I had to go to the store manager, and tell him my problem, who, in turn, laughed so hysterically and got on the mike system and warned all the shoppers not to drop anything in the mailbox outside, because some goof ball dropped her steak in. Eventually, a postman came back, and solved all our problems..but he did say it was a good thing we called him, because the blood juice from the steak would've gotten all over the mail inside the box, and everyone would've had a problem then. But the worse part about it was having to call my husband to tell him that I was going to be a little late coming home because his supper was in the mailbox. I have never heard the end of it since.
That is such a cute story. I can see how easy that could happen. Appreciate the response.