from which you got inspired in your life??

@yadav8797 (1211)
friend,tell from which you got inspired in your life and why??it may be your family member,politician,actors etc or anybody.tell me in detail
My one and only inspirtation is my mother. I wanted her to be proud of me. I promised her that I will be bringing my diploma with me once we visit her in her tomb. And last All Soul's day, I was able to tell her how much I missed her and I have with me my diploma. I am praying that I will be able to make it this board exam so that I can help my family out (and I can send allowance to my brother).
@subha12 (18462)
There is no such thing taht really inspired me. may be the ideals of various great people. plus my struggles made me work harder.
@arunmails (3013)
Ya, I got inspired by a sports man and a film actor. 1. Sourav Ganguly - Former Indian Captain, Player. 2. Ajith Kumar - Ultimate Star in Tamil Cinema. Both started their career well, but, they fell down due to some bad decisions and some criticisms.... with their ultimate perseverance, again they kick started their career well and succeeded in their career.... Finally, Gangully ended his career well, with a great victory.... and Ajith Kumar is going well..... now, he became the most valuable actor, next to Mr.Rajini and Mr.Kamal
@tryxiness (4549)
The source of my inspiration in life is my family. I always see to it that my family will in the end benefit from it. Or that I can give them the kind of life I wish to have for them.
@iskayz (5423)
Hi there! Well I am not inspired by the people around me. Yes my family inspires me but not more than the inspiration I get from my dreams in life. My goals/dreams/hopes are the ones that inspire me to get going in life. My survival instincts that I have to work in order to live is my tool why I become willful everyday. The satisfaction I get in achieving every goal also makes me wanna go on and improve myself more. Ciao!
@metschica25 (5409)
Hi , From everyone thru out my life . I have been touched in many small ways and big ways that I take with me . I have learnt too from everyone . Mostly , my parents and close loved ones and friends tho , but as i said there are so many people who leave that footprint in your heart
Hi yadav8797, The only person that inspired me was my mother, she was a remarkerable lady. Tamara
@trixyteddy (1072)
Quite frankly, I cannot pinpoint anyone. Everyone around me had a share in my upbringing and my living. My dad, my mom, my sisters, my relatives, my teachers, my friends. But most important of all, it is my Lord Jesus.
@deserve40 (1607)
I am not inspired by a single person. I have a hobby of reading a lot of things. So I have been trying to learn from those great persons about whom I have read a lot. I was also influenced by my senior people's working style when I entered in my professional life. So I do not have any role model in my life but I have some goals in my mind which I decided to aim at after knowing about some great persons.
@carmela0210 (1591)
my parents would be on the top lists!!they inspire me so much!!they are the one who really make my day going and my siblings too...and nieces and nephew how would i forget, just love my family, and they serves as my inspiration!!im not into actors that much, but i have this one politician in mind and a lawyer, just love them and they really inspire to do good on my profession!!happy lotting...