Kitkat,toblerone or snickers?

@insulin (2483)
Well If you let me choose,I will pick snickers because that is my favorite chocolate ever..I know all the chocolates taste good but what is your favorite aside from these three or among these 3?Share you thoughts..:-0 God bless and have a nice day..:-0
Out of these three I would probably choose snickers, since I love peanuts. This is one of those combinations which just works, chocolate and peanuts. If I have the choice of any chocolate at all, then I am hard pressed to choose between Mint Aero, After Eights, Crunchie, Curly Wirly, Dairy Milk, Dairy Milk Fruit & Nut, Dairy Milk Whole Nut, Terrys Chocolate Orange, Galaxy ... I seem to have a chocolate problem. My name is IceQueen, and I am a chocoholic. :)
@insulin (2483)
Me too..I am chocoholic but I am really avoiding it or else I will gain more..for six months that I am eating chocolate everyday,,I gain and I am having a problem with it but what can I say?I just love snickers and every kind of chocolates..:-0 Thanks for the response..:-0 God bless and have a nice day..:-0
I love snickers too. It was mean of you to make me choose from teh three coz I love all of them. LOL! But snickers is my favourite because it has nuts and caramel in them. So sinful!
@insulin (2483)
Hahaha I know you guys will hate me because I let you choose the best chocolates but you can always pick the three of them..Yes indeed snickers is yummy..:-0 God bless and have a nice day..;-0
@dong1970 (1573)
I love toblerone,the milk chocolate of it makes me crave........
@insulin (2483)
Indeed toblerone is yummy and I love it too..:-0 Thanks for the response..God bless and have a nice day..;-0
@salonga (27957)
Oh we match in our choice. Sneakers for me as well. I can't complete my groceries without picking a pack of sneakers. It's my favorite and my hubby's and my son's as well. It is actually our favorite dessert after dinner and we feast on the sneakers while relaxing in front of the TV set.
@insulin (2483)
Indeed snickers is really yummy but toblerone is also yummy but I love snickers more..:-0 I can't complete my day too without sneakers so I really buy some everyday..;-0 God bless and have a nice day..:-0
@James72 (26829)
Can't I have all three insulin? I would probably go for a white Tobelerone or their new fyuit and nut version if I had to make a choice and the Snickers would be my second choice. Kit Kat would be the third but they are still good! I wouldn't complain if I had the chance to eat ANY of them to be honest! lol.
@insulin (2483)
hahaha..Well you can have the three kinds if you really want..:-0 I know it is really difficult to choose but I just wanna know what is the best for every individual.I know the three brands are just great but there are some people who got favorites..Indeed kitkat is good too and yeah its my third choice..:-0 Thanks for the response..:-0
@nilugo (348)
Oh god, its so difficult to choose...Well, after some thinking, I think I will go for kitkat. But I love all three kinds.
@insulin (2483)
Awww sorry to let you choose but it is really your decision if you will take the three kinds..:-0 I know all of these chocolates are making our taste buds go crazy..:-0 lol God bless and have a nice day..:-0
@greyz7 (860)
i loove chocolates!!!!!!!! my favorite among the three is KITKAT! i love its wafer and crunchy taste.. but i also love tobleron and sneakers and even other chocolates...
@liquorice (3901)
Oh, Toblerone any day! I like kitkats, but I think the chocolate gets a bit spoilt when you add wafer to it, or nuts, in the case of snickers. Toblerone is mostly chocolate, (with some tiny bits of chewy stuff in - not sure exactly what that is, but it's also really nice!) I like my chocolate to be chocolatey! Other than these three I really like Crunchies (which is chocolate-covered honeycomb for anyone who doesn't know), and Fry's Turkish Delight. They are not pure chocolate, so kind of go against what I've said above, but I like honeycomb and turkish delight about as much as I like chocolate, so it's all good!
@velvet1 (72)
My choice would be snickers also, for the same reason as icequeen's. I love peanuts and any other nuts. And chocolate of course, but not any tastes good. My other favorite is not a brand name, I get it at Aldi, it's milk chocolate and comes with almonds. Folks, give it a try and let me know how you like it.
@tinkerick (1256)
Out of those three I'd rate them as Toblerone first, Snickers 2nd and Kit-Kat third. However I pretty much like them all equally. As for the BEST chocolate (from the US anyway): Ghiradelli! I have tasted some chocolate direct from Italy and that was really good too.