Do you own a pair of old jeans that

@ersmommy1 (12605)
you use for wearing during yard work? Or maybe painting a room? My hubby is putting primer on the walls of what will be our sons' room. He has a pair of jeans on that have paint and glue spattered on them from other home projects. They still look good on him. And comfy too. When you put on your old jeans are they comfortable? Does it make it easier to achieve home project goals?
My old work jeans tend to get rather grubby. They also tend to shrink in the waistline. Yeah, the Jeans are Shrinking. That's it! Not my belly getting bigger or anything. :)
@williamjisir (22909)
Hello ersmommy. I have two pairs of old jeans, but I don't wear them any more. It is because they are now smaller for me because of my gaining weight. Yet they are still placed in the wardrobe. When I become thin again, maybe I can wear them again.
@stephcjh (32385)
I have some new jeans and some old jeans. I wish I could still wear them. I need to lose a few pounds to be able to wear them again. I would wear the old ones for projects outside the home though.
@mtdewgurl74 (18122)
My husband uses his normal day to day jeans to work on home projects since he is a carpenter and also paints houses it doesn't matter if he gets them paint splattered. I just use old clothing that are stained up that I also clean house in especially when spring/fall cleaning. Yeah mostly they are comfy if clothes are comfy they can distract you from doing what you need to get done.
@mindym (979)
I have a couple pairs of jeans that I keep hoping that someday I will fit into them again :)
@lilybug (21182)
I don't have old jeans that I wear for things like that. I normally wear an older pair of shorts or some cotton pajama type pants for things like that. I used to have this one pair of jeans that were several years old and did not look good enough to wear out of the house but they were super comfortable, so I wore them around the house.
@eden32 (3978)
I use an old pair of PJ pants for projects like those. I find they're more comfortable than jeans when I am doing something that requires lifting, bending etc. And who cares what you look like when you are working around the house or yard.